Parallax not working appropriately

Everytime I choose the parallax effect on my website the image is displayed on the left of the section. The size of the image is correct and it was working fine until a few minutes ago. It is like a new DIV suddenly appears automatically and the image only takes 50% of the section.

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

Thanks!
  • But I'm not a web developer. How will I know what are the HTML errors are or how to fix them?
  • You should then contact a web developer for assistance. We do not know where the error happens exactly, you cannot see that from code. What you can do, is this: Go thru the code you inserted into the page and look for unclosed brackets or parentheses.

We suggest taking a look into the first section you edited. You open a <b> tag and do not close it anywhere. There are a couple of errors like those.
    thanks
  • The problem was EXACTLY a <b> tag not closed! It is solved! Thank you very much. =)