What can we do, if [divider height=”X”] does not work?

If we set [divider height=”30”] or another size of the divider height, but no bigger gap appear in the frontend. We use [divider height=”X”] in a column. We had thought about - some plugin - which disturb the function, but we do not find a solution. Maybe - we post some iframes - could this overwrite the function?

Thanks a lot in advance. 

Comments

• Hi,
    Sorry but I do not understand.
    The height value can be filled only with the numbers, not letters - if the 'x' is just a random number then it should work fine.

Can you send me a link to your page? - also please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Hey,

Thanks for the fast support.

The x is a placeholder for each number.

Thanks for the tips with the plugins and the cache. That is not it. We will keep on looking. And maybe if you find another solution. We would be glad of a message :)

I could send you the link oft he page, but you can only see that the [divider height=”100”] looks like a </br>.

Thanks and have a nice day.

• Please send a link to your website.
    Also, do you use the Child Theme of a BeTheme?
    If yes, please switch to the Parent Theme.

Thanks
  • Hey,

we also tried to use the Parent Theme, the divider height does not work.

Here the link to the side: https://southboundexperience.inv-sandbox.de . We work actually on this side, so we use a Pasword for the frontend. The password is: test.

Maybe you find a solution. Thanks for checking it.
  • sorry: test without the point :)

• The problem is related with your code, you inserted the HTML code of another website inside our column item.

It's not correct, and rest of the website is messed up because of that.
    So, please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html
    errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.
    Thanks!