Sites down

Yesterday I had 2 of my sites that use betheme go down.

www.beautyandthegeekwebpagedesign.com - this site only loads the background and nothing else, it wont let me get into the wordpress dashboard and gives me 404 or 500 errors.
Godaddy deactivated all the plugins and then I was able to get into the dashboard, but the theme still wouldn't load anything more than the background.  I haven't made any changes to this website for months so I know it wasn't anything I did.  Godaddy is saying it's a problem with the theme?

www.dekeustersgymnastics.com - this site also only loads the background (a plain white screen) and wouldn't let me get into the wordpress dashboard until godaddy deactivated the plugin (it only had one) and then when I changed the theme it would upload, but going back to betheme it would only show a white screen.  Again, godaddy is blaming the theme.  I last made changes to this site about 2-3 weeks ago.

I have other sites that are using betheme (I love your theme and have multiple licenses) and none of the others are having issues at all.

ideas? Suggestions?

Comments