How to change the color of the navigation arrows?

I searched in the betheme options and revo slider preferences but I could not find the correct option to change it ...

I would be very nice if you could tell me where to change the color.

Best regards

Jörg Adams

Comments

• Hi,

which navigation you mean? Do you mean arrows on revolution slider?
  • Yes, I got a revolution slider at the top of my starting page ... and I'm looking for an option to change the color.
  • Ok. So to change it's color, please use below css:
    #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li a:hover, #Top_bar a#header_cart span, #comments .commentlist > li .reply a.comment-reply-link, .Recent_posts ul li .desc::after, .Recent_posts ul li .photo .c, .fixed-nav .arrow, .offer_thumb .slider_pagination a.selected::after, .offer_thumb .slider_pagination a::before, .pager .pages a.active, .pager .pages a:hover, .pager .pages span.page-numbers.current, .pager-single span::after, .slider_pagination a.selected, .slider_pagination a.selected::after, .testimonials_slider .slider_images, .testimonials_slider .slider_images a::after, .testimonials_slider .slider_images::before, .themebg, .tp-bullets.simplebullets.round .bullet.selected, .tp-bullets.simplebullets.round .bullet.selected::after, .tp-bullets.tp-thumbs .bullet.selected::after, .tp-leftarrow.default, .tp-rightarrow.default, .widget_categories ul, .widget_mfn_menu ul li a:hover, .widget_mfn_menu ul li.current_page_item a, .widget_product_categories ul, .widget_recent_entries ul li::after, div.jp-interface { background-color: #000 !important; }