3 Questions

Hi there!

I am working with the Vet 2 Theme. Here is the page I am working on right now:

There are some orange vertical lines on the right side of the services that I'd like to delete, but I can't figure out where to delete them? Would love some info on that. Thanks!

Also, how do I change the "page titles" font color?

Finally, I would like to make the background of the sticky header menu solid white. Right now, it is see-through and when it overlaps the content on the page, you can't read anything. How might I do this?

Thank you thank you!

Comments

• Hi,
    1) It's inlined CSS.
    Please edit the "Column" item used in that section and scroll down to the "Custom Styles".
    Make this field blank.

2) It depends which Heading you're using, in your case it's H1
    So, please go to the Theme Options > Colors > Headings, there you will find the Heading 1 color.

3) Paste this code below in the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    #Top_bar.is-sticky {
    opacity:1 !important;
    background:white !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • I put my answers in bold:

1) It's inlined CSS.
    Please edit the "Column" item used in that section and scroll down to the "Custom Styles".
    Make this field blank.

The field IS blank already.

2) It depends which Heading you're using, in your case it's H1
    So, please go to the Theme Options > Colors > Headings, there you will find the Heading 1 color.

I already went there and set the H1 color to green, but the headings are still appearing as black.

3) Paste this code below in the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS

That one worked, thanks!
  • Oh, I just realized something...

I see that the H1 tagged words are green indeed, which you can see on the homepage: http://50.116.82.245/~fruitio7/loving_goodbyes/ where it says "TITLE".

But I'm trying to change the color of the titles that state which page you are on. So, for example, when I click on the SERVICES page, at the top of this page I see the text "Services & Pricing", which is what I named the page. How do I change the color of this text?
  • 1) Use this CSS if you don't see it.
    But it has to be there somewhere, we do not have the option to display border in the column settings.
    html body .column_attr{
    border-right:0 !important;
    }

2) Sorry, I didn't notice that it's the subheader.
    In that case, please go to the Theme Options > Colors > Header and change the "Title color" in the "Subheader" section.

Thanks
    Thanks