Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Print icon / short link generator / Custome Post Type and...

edited April 11 in Other
Hi

1-i need print icon in blog pages and the icon for "short link generator" of my page like goo.gl can generate short link of any pages.
2-how many plugin i can install in my web site ? is there any limit ?
3-how can i change my profile picture (i have no permission) , because that's not my pic ... i don't know where is come from ...
4-if layer slider is not useful , can i remove it from my project?
5-cloud you please explain that what is these section for and how can i use that? i mean the instructions.
6-related to question no.5 and is that from custom post types?
7-related in question no.5~6 , how can add them from theme options ? or is there any way ? because i edit manually function.php file

regards,
av_admin_1984

Comments