Trouble integrating Hero Menu

I am having trouble overriding the built-in menu in BeTheme in order to use the Hero Menu (or Uber Menu) plugin.  Neither of them seems to automatically integrate.  Therefore, I believe I need to manually enter some php do shortcode in order to override the default menu.

However, I cannot find where to enter the code - could you direct me as to how and where I would enter the code below? I'm currently using BeTheme Header Builder - although I've toggled on and off to see if that was preventing Hero (or Uber) menu integration, to no avail.
<?php echo do_shortcode( "[hmenu id=4]" ); ?>

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks