Templates are missing from my theme.

Hello there,

I wanted to get some pages setup for the Blog, Portfolio and the like. Unfortunately, when I click on Templates, there is nothing in that section.
I reinstalled the theme twice, unfortunately nothing.
I did reset my database, just to make sure that no leftover options or issues will come over.
Unfortunately, I don't know why the issue persists.

These are the pages that I'm talking about:

They are incosisten with the rest of the website, and I'm guessing this is because I didn't apply the templates on, but there is no template to speak of.

Comments

• Hello,
    I am not quite sure what do you mean by "templates". Which pre-built website are you installing?
    thanks
  • Hey there,
    I managed to install Wanderer, but the problems relies in Page Templates. 

I don't have any of these templates that you mention in your documentation, and I install the full version of the wanderer.

4.3 Page Templates

Specially designed Page Templates can be used to incorporate special features on pages. These include:

• Default Template - header and footer sections are included by default.
    • Archives - this template automatically created a list that includes Available Pages, Latest Posts, Archives by Subjects and Archives by Months.
    • Blank Page - this template creates a blank page.
    • Portfolio -this template enables you to add Portfolio pages to a website. You can see the entries in Portfolio > Portfolio.
    • Sitemap -this template enables you to create a simple sitemap.
    • Under Construction - this template lets you create an Under Construction page.

• Hello there,

I managed to fix that matter, but I have a different one.
    Is it possible to know some quick troubleshooting steps for this issue?
    I have a theme (Wanderer) that managed to apply the theme to 2 pages. Unfortunately, for the other 2 it makes no change unfortunately on the header.
    So currently I have 2 different headers on the some pages.

Do you have any clue on how to fix it?

• I do not see the problem on "About Me 2", but I can see it on blog 2 page.
    That's because on all of the pages you have the subheader disabled, on blog2 not.

You can hide the subheader while editing the page, on the bottom of the settings.
    See screen:

Thanks