Bulk License

Hi there,
Can I buy license number in bulk by itself I bought 11 this year I was wondering if you guys have some kind of a deal if I buy the licenses in bulk?

Thanks,
Tikran

Comments

• Hi,
    We do not manage with the license keys.
    You would have to message the Envato and discuss it with them.
    Thanks
  • Pablo,

I purchased this theme because I have multiple sites that I want to use it on. It does not say when your signing up that you can only use on one site.  I would not have bout a $60 theme to use on one site when i would have bought multiple ones. Can you assist me with any input on how to install on more than one site?  If i cannot I would like to ask for a refund please and I can get something else that works...
  • All themes on the envato market - themeforest are under the same license.
    One license key can be used only for one domain, you cannot use the same license for multiple domains. When you buy a theme on themeforest you accept the rules, which clearly state that this is only a single domain use, you can see it here: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard

If you are a developer and you want to build websites for your cliens, you can do so with just one license key but on the same domain. So you have to register it on the main domain, and then use subdomains or subfolders to create other copies of the theme using the same license.
    thanks