Muffin Builder doesnt save correctly

edited April 2019 in BeBuilder
Hello, I'm sorry if a similar thread still exists, but I only found a thread about not able to use the options, but this wasn't the same problem I have.

Today I was working on my website and I only was wondering, why I don't see any changes. When I put some elements (images, text etc.) inside the builder and click save, it doesn't save.

I've increased the memory limit, but this wasn't the solution.

I made some tests with the builder. If I create a new section and put an image or text inside, it will save first. But if I copy the element or put another one inside the builder, it doesn't save and I only see the image from the first test, but all the other elements gone.

The last thing I did before I had the problem was a message from WPML, where I can choose using the translator directly or edit the page (+ hide the message). I thought something is wrong with the translator, so I deactivated the plugin. But I still have the problem saving the page.

Comments

• edited April 2019
    Ok, I've tried to fix the problem when I was waiting for help. So I've found another thread with the hint of using a .user.ini file.

I've made some changes on php memory limit (first change I did on my first comment was the max space of files I can have on the server e.g. 10 GB), php time limit and max input vars. I guess my builder is working now, but I'm not sure.

It's only interesting that I got some problems with the website now, because first the server was working with the default settings.

I would like to keep this thread open until I'm really sure that everything works fine now.
  • Hi,
    I'm glad that you solved it out.
    If you have some other questions, feel free to ask.
    Thanks
  • Hi,
    I made a lots of changes and new content with the builder. Using the .user.ini still seems to work here.