Setting Up Grid Problem

Hello,

I'm having some troubles setting up the portfolio page.

1- I'd like to show only the title and meta (in this case the date), and not the picture. Moreover, I'd like the text to be #000000 since the background will be white

2- For some reason the itens shown are not clickable (I've tried on different browsers and the maximum I could get was to click just on the bottom one)

3- On the project page itself, the date is shown duplicated. Can I eliminate the top part that shows the title and the date, apparently together?

Comments

• Hello,

1. You can use the single portfolio page options to set the background color: http://prntscr.com/nh0ktw
    Hovever this does not work for all of the styles for portfolio.
    The color can be changed with this css
    .portfolio_group.exposure .portfolio-item .desc-inner .entry-title {color:#000 !important;}
    2. Please disable all of your plugins. You are using cache and optimization plugins while still building a website, this will cause trouble. You are supposed to use those kinds of plugins when the website is finished and no major changed occur.
    3. You can disable the date in theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>portfolio under portfolio meta.

thanks
  • Hi, thanks for the help... but let's go again :)

1. sorry, but where can I find the single portfolio page options (couldnt find it on the theme options neither on the item nor page options)

2. ok, will try that

3. I'm sending two screens of what has been going on. One without the meta and the other with the meta. The problem is that, with the meta turned on the data appears duplicated.

• Hi,
    1. Edit the single portfolio, it will be under the muffin builder.
    3. We can hide one of them with css, you can use this code to hide the whole top part
    .single-portfolio .post-meta {display:none;}
    thanks