Content Disappearing

This has happened in a few sites that we have used be theme for. We keep having an issue where content falls off of the page (both front and and back) after updating page content. This includes new content and existing content. We have read similar issue threads however no luck in fixing, we have updated, changed server settings and still there is issue. Here is effected url h2hsandbox.com. This message is time sensitive so your quick reply is appreciated. 

Comments

• Hey,
    this is most likely due to max_input_vars set to 1000. Please go to wordpress>betheme>dashbaord and check the system status tabs. Please contact your hosting provider and let him set this value (max input vars) to about 5000.
    thanks
  • Hey Bryan thanks for the follow up. So I did notice this proposed fix in the forums before contacting support and did indeed have my hosting provide move the max_input_vars up to 10000. Even with the change I am still experiencing the issue, I have also tried deactivating all plugins and still no luck. What other suggestions might you have? Thanks - Ryan
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Here are the errors that I am receiving. Just as an FYI although the max var input is set on the server side at 10000 the be theme is still indicating 1000. Also I am seeing this page error. Please advise as this is causing us much issues and delays with our project. I will also create private ticket with login info and send over login credentials.

PHP 7.1 running please check here - http://h2hsandbox.com/phpinfo.php

Here are errors

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}
    p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545; min-height: 14.0px}

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 126

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 126

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 159

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 159

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 165

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 165

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 181

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 182

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 183

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 187

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 202

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 229

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 229

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 247

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 247

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 268

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 268

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 274

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 274

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 280

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 280

Notice: Undefined index: size in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 317

Notice: Undefined index: in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 317

Notice: Undefined index: in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 451

Notice: Undefined index: attr in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 492

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/sanduser1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 492

• I sent over the requested details through your themeforest page contact form and referenced this page. please let me know your findings and suggestions. Thanks!
  • Can you please tell us on which page does this error occur? We tested it on a new page and everything works fine, the content saved and there are no PHp errors present.
    thansk
  • Home page isajor issue
  • *is major issue
  • edited May 2019
    The issue only occurrs when a page content/sections get to a certain length (we are only able to add so much content to a page then we are unable to add any more), so right about the point where the home page is at right now, this is when we start to see the issue. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the home page you will see the warnings along with the content loss at the bottom of the page (Mobile app design and hosting, the white section and the last section currently on this page). Please note the warnings are hidden, as both the background and font are white in this section so you will have to highlight the content to see the warnings. The section styling keeps falling off and we are not able to add any additional content to this page after this section (when we attempt to update, any/all changes do not save).
  • Your real value of PHP_Max_Input_Vars is set to 1000

Please contact your hosting provider about increasing that value, then everything will be okay.
    Thanks
  • edited May 2019
    This has been set and we have verified the values please provide me real support whereas you assist me in fixing this issue. The problem is not my host I have verified that the max var is indeed set correctly. I have verified this on the server side as it is indeed changed. Also what about my issue with the php errors this implies that the issue is with the muffin group builder plugin. Please address my issue and help me resolve not just blow me off. Also I really require this to be resolved and cannot wait 24 hours for another response please assist today. Thx.
  • 1) That tool I used show real max_input_vars value and it's not 10000 but 1000.
    Please contact your hosting provider about increasing that value because changing it in php.ini won't do anything. It has to be changed in server configuration by the hosting provider.

As you can see at your system status refreshed and it display the 1000 value:
    This problem is not related to the theme.

2) Probably some strings are missing (due to the not enough value of php max input vars) and after increasing the max input vars and saving that page these errors should disappear.
    Thanks
  • Yes but my server is indicating and we have verified that it is set to 10000. My server is indicating that it is issue in be theme as it is not registering the max input vars correctly.
  • BeTheme does not have any limitation or tool which could do something like you said.
    I assure, that problem is on the hosting side and we can do nothing about it.

Our hands are tied in that case and only way to fix it is by increasing the php_max_input_vars.
    If your hosting cannot do it all what we can suggest is changing the hosting provider.
    Thanks
  • Thanks for your feedback Pablo. So I we are having this same issue on many of our pages, we have updated the max_input_vars to the highest possible settings with no fix. The host has assured me that it is an issue with the theme and not the host. Please keep in mind that we have built many sites with the Be theme on this same host (host gator) same settings (never even had to touch the max_input_var settings with no issues AND the pages were much larger + packed with with images, video, content, etc. yet we have not experienced this issue before now. 

Please see this url https://howtohersheyapps.com/your-wordpress-website/ , we are running into this issue again on the above referenced page (as well as several other pages) and there is nothing on there but content and a few pics, yet right about the same point on the page we are again loosing content (see bottom of page content and styling falling off in High End Security and Mobile UI sections). Not to mention but there were several other sections below this that just "fell off". Seems to me like there is a theme issue or error causing this. Please help as we are really trying to resolve and we are big supporters and users of the be theme. Thanks!
  • Your team should still have access into the site using the same credentials that I sent over. Thanks!

• edited July 2019
    Hey,
    this is an issue caused by the max_input_vars. It is currently set to 1000, please set the master value to 5000. Also, update Wordpress to the newest version, then you will also see in the wordpress server status option that this value is too low.
    This is not a theme issue, we see those kinds of issues on a daily basis and this is only caused by the hosting settings, in this case - max input vars value.

Please contact your hosting provider and solver this issue with him, we cannot help you with this problem in any other way.
    thanks
  • Appreciate your reply. In that case so that I do not encounter this issue in the future which host provider, service and configuration do you recommend for optimal performance with Be Theme? Thanks!
  • We cannot tell which host provider will be the best.
    But surely, configuration which will have the minimal(or recommended) system requirements will work with the BeTheme very well.
    Requirements:
    PHP 7
    Max Input Vars min. 5000 at master
    Time Limit 180
    Memory Limit 256MB

Thanks
  • Thx Pablo!