change the height of the pages of betheme

Dear Friends

I'm working with your staff on this site www.franciscopereda.cl The owner wants a very minimalist design, does not want to work with the portfolio since the pop up changes the color. Then we are working photo by photo, but we find that the height of the page has a limit and does not allow me to continue adding more photos. See these pages, there I take half of the photos and I'm missing a lot, but the template does not allow me to insert more, or it's me who do not know how to do it.

How can I increase the height of each page to insert more photos?

thanks for your help

Comments

• Hi,

Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. Remember to also send your license key and Wordpress admin login credentials. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    2. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
  • Hello,
    this is due to max_input_vars value on your hosting which is limiting the amount of data saved to the database at once. Your value is currently 1000, please change it to 5000.
    You may need to contact your hosting provider in order to fix this.
    thanks
  • edited May 2019
    Good Morning
    I made the recommended change but I did not succeed, I try to insert more photos on the pages and I do not even record them, I simply ignore them and do not show them.

Regards

José
  • friends

Resolved, thank you very much for your help. Great team!!

Greetings from Santiago de Chile

José