Be theme demo not installing properly

Hi,

I purchased Be Theme and installed one of the prebuilt websites. However, although Revolution Slider is active, the slider did not install with the demo. It was my understanding that the slider would come with the prebuilt website. If this is not the case, I would like a refund.

Thanks,

Amy

Comments

• I have selected the Home Fitness slider on the home page as well, but the slider is blank and has no slides. In the list of demo sliders that came with the theme that are available to import, the home fitness slider is not one of them.
  • edited May 2019
    same here.... i need this demoslider(pizza)  cant find the upload file... can anyone help here?
  • Then there must be something wrong with the import on your end, most likely plugins. Please
    send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form
    which is on the right side at
    http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what
    might be the reason. Notice! Please attach a link to this forum discussion. Thanks
    We do not offer sliders in the theme pckage anymore. You can download each slider using the pre-built websites import option. Just go to wordpress>betheme>pre-built websites, choose the one you like, and select to import the slider only. Make sure that RS plugin is active while doing that.
    thanks