Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Error when installing pre-built website

Hi,
I really like the pre-build website called extreme 2. However I cannot install it. Every time i try to install it it loads for few seconds and then it say 404 bad request - your browser sent an invalid request. 
Here you can see a video:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgnGQQXdd_gk0yRufwxqkc-YSvqk

The problem is not related to system status - low PHP limits, input vars as I have that in green and not red. I am have good hosting. 

I tried it on a different browser (Edge), and I got a different error but with the same result. Inactivity timeout, no documents were being sent.

I discovered that even though the install failed some media were uploaded from the pre-built website and that every time I tried it, one picture failed to upload (one with title offer-montain). When I click on it, it has weird caption <![CDATA[]]> Maybe there is something wrong with that image and as a result it fails to load the whole pre-built website.

pictures:
https://pasteboard.co/IdiKTvz.jpg
https://pasteboard.co/IdiLmQg.jpg

I contacted my hosting provide and discussed it with them, but they they told me that they checked it and that there is no issue on the hosting side and that I should contact the theme developers. 

Hope you can help me out,

Thanks

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi,
    thanks for the reply. I tried that and it didn't help. Still the same issues. 

Is there anything else I can do please? My BeTheme is useless at the moment. 
  • Hi Pablo,

could you please tell me what logs exactly would help you? What should I ask my hosting provider?

I sent the access. Will you inform me here or on my e-mail?

Thanks 
  • Hi,
    unfortunately it still does not work. I deleted media and pages for the pre-built website you downloaded as that's not the one I wanted. I want the EXTREME 2.

I tried to install it and now I am getting different error: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds

Could you please take a look at it and if you again somehow managed to fix that, please install EXTEREME 2 this time 

Thank you