Scrolling submenu

Hello, my submenu on one main menu link seems to get cut off at the bottom of the browser page. How do I give the submenu a scroll bar so users can see the remaining items on the menu?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited May 2019
    Hi Pablo, here is the screenshot. the issue lies under the first main menu link, there are 4 more items under that submenu that are not accessible since there are no scroll bars. Chrome browser window is at 100%. 

• Hi,
    It can be resolved in two ways:
    1) Create submenu in submenu (sub-submenu) with submenu like "Scout" and in that submenu all childrens "Scout-8", "Scout-16" etc.

2) Decreasing the font-size of elements provided there - but I do not suggest to do it, because on smaller resolutions it's not gonna work.

Thanks

• there isn't a way to add a scroll bar or naturally have the submenu scroll down???
  • No sorry, if you have so many items, we suggest managing them in a different manner.
    There is no option for scrolling.
    thanks