Change related posts from h4 to normal text?

My SEO software says the structure of headers is wrong caused by the H4 of related posts.

1.) Header above in H4 "Related Posts" // ("Weitere Beiträge" in german)
2.) Header in three related posts with their own H4 headers

How do i change this H4 into normal text?

And i found this css code:
".section-post-related .post-related .desc h4 { margin-left: 30px !important; }"
It's working for the three headers below but not for the first header "Weitere Beiträge" - is there another code/command to move it to the right?

Thank you :-) 

Comments

• Sorry, here's the screenshot: https://ibb.co/KsXDVPC
  • Hi,
    Unfortunately, it's not possible to replace the h4 in related posts through the theme options - it's hardcoded in the theme and to change that, you would have to edit theme files which we do not support.

If you would like to change the size, color of that heading, you can do it in the Theme Options > Fonts > Size & Style and Theme Options > Colors > Headings
  • Ok, thanks. Then i will try to end my blog-posts with a h3 -> to have correct h4 afterwards in related posts.

The other questions was: 
    How do i command a margin on the Header with "Related Posts"
    For the postings itself i fould it already -> ".section-post-related .post-related .desc h4 { margin-left: 30px !important; }"

But whats the command to control the first H4 Header? :-)
  • It can be done only with custom css.
    Please send a link to your website, I'll check what the code should be.
    Thanks
  • Here's my blog: hauke-simonsen.de/blog 
    There it is in any post

Thank you :-)
  • By "First H4 Header" do you mean only the single post related on the left?
    I do not understand at all, also I suggest not to do it such kind of CSS modifications, it could make troubles with responsiveness.
    If may I ask you, why do you want to change only the first related post?

Thanks
  • Just because i changed the headers below the pictures of rel.posts  already with a small margin on the left side

".section-post-related .post-related .desc h4 { margin-left: 30px !important; }"
  • Use this code:
    .section-post-related .post-related:nth-child(1) .desc{
    margin-left:40px !important;
    }
    Thanks