Slider Revolution copy

I'm working on a blog and am using a slider revolution template supplied. I can't seem to change the default copy in white. (the copy in the navigation that links you to the blog)

ex)

THE INFLUENCE OF EVENT MARKETING.
Science says that Women are generally happier
(Have no clue where to edit the "science says that..." part

Comments

• Also are you allowed to use the install prebuilt website twice? 

Say I used it once to get a general layout of the website but I want to use another website option because I like other pages on that layout as well. 

Will it just add the pages and media to my library or will change the layout of my entire website to my new choice?

• Hi,
    Unfortunately, there is no possibility to use two pre-built websites (or single pages from other demo) at the same time.
    They will look different, because theme options are diverse and while installing other pre-built website on existsing page it will overwrite all of your customization of theme options.
    But, if you would like to test other pre-built websites, please create a subdomain and install the wp with betheme using the same license key.
    You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.

About the Revolution Slider, can you tell me which demo is it?
    Also, please check if this text is not in the "Static" layer.
    Thanks
  • It is the News Gallery demo.

Heres the page I'm talking about: https://nuvi2.wpengine.com/news/

I've looked in the static page as well, nothing. Let me know if you need my login to look. 

Thank you!
  • We do not have "News Gallery" pre-built website.
    I was on your page and I do not see any Revolution Slider there.
    Thanks
  • Sorry, I changed the URL.

I am talking about the slider revolution prebuilt slides
    This is the one I'm talking about
  • We do not offer sliders from the Slider Revolution plugin. For that you would have to buy a stand-alone version of the plugin. The bundled plugin is for the theme use, it has no limits but there is no content from the plugin author.

You can create any slider with this version of the plugin. So the wordpress news rotator will also be possible to do.
  • So to answer my question.You just don't know how to change the slider revolution copy of a template that came included with the BeTheme?
  • I do not understand what you mean, you want to switch the slider on your website or you want to use 'paid' version of RevSlider plugin which has to be bought separately?
    Thanks