License - Domain redirection

edited May 2019 in Other
Hi, sorry form myy enlgish... I have a problem registering the theme, I registered it in a domain which is now redirected to another domain new but is the same installation, although the Theme does not know it.
I say it in another way. I can not register the theme (which was previously registered) because it tells me that it is registered in the other domain. Please, I think you should proceed to change something in your registry or so.
Tell me how to proceed, I do not know if this discussion is public and I do not want to publicly indicate the domain names.
A cordial greeting

Comments

• One more thing. I can´t deregister the license key in the old domain because we are now in the new domain and the old is redirected in the new
  • Hello!
    If you are having issues with deregistering your license key, want to manage your license key or most important, you want to deregister a website that has been removed without deregistering it first, head to this topic: https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

There you will find instructions and a link to our license tool.

thanks
  • Hi, .. I can´t deregister it now. That is the poblem. We are now in a new domain and the old is redirecting to the new. The thme doesn´t kow that the intalation is the same.
    I paid for 12+6 months sopport, please, I need another solution for this. I speak spanish Pablo, if you too I'd appreciate it.
    I need another license number or you to delete the domain associated with the license because is now only a domain that redirects and obviously has no theme.
  • Did you try to deregister that license key using that license tool I sent you before?
    Also, does your domain name start with letter "W"?
    Thanks
  • oh oh.. I don´t see it before. I have already been able to deregister and I have already registered. Case closed, thank you very much