Title Meta error with 3rd plugin

Hi,

I have an error with SmartCrawl plugin of WMPU DEV.
I get this error when I try to used custom Meta title :

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/0/d750038737/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Unparrainenor/wp-includes/meta.php on line 210

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/0/d750038737/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Unparrainenor/wp-includes/meta.php:210) in /homepages/0/d750038737/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Unparrainenor/wp-admin/post.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/0/d750038737/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Unparrainenor/wp-includes/meta.php:210) in /homepages/0/d750038737/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Unparrainenor/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1251

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/0/d750038737/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Unparrainenor/wp-includes/meta.php:210) in /homepages/0/d750038737/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Unparrainenor/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1254

... But I leave custom meta title blank and use automatic meta title there is no title meta in page source code.

I asked the developer who says that the problem may come from the facts that The theme is explicitly printing out the title tag in the template file,
while it shouldn't have to as calling "wp_head()" function should be
enough.

Can you help me to solve this please ?

Best regards,

Comments