Problem with muffin builder

Hello,

Everything works fine but when I add a section now and update the page I get this error displayed: 

Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /home//public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 888 Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /home//public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 888 Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /home//public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 888 Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /home//public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 888 Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /home//public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 888 Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /home//public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 888 Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /home//public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 888 Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in 

I tried to disable the plugins, restore the latest version of the theme or use Wpbakery. But nothing to do, I still have that mistake. How could I do that? Thank you

Comments