Mobile Menu Classic Issues

So I noticed when I enable the Classic Responsive Menu Style in the theme options I am getting an extra scroll bar.  When I change it back to Side Slide the extra scroll bar goes away.

I can't find the css or property that is causing this issue.  I need help.  The website is currently under construction.

Comments

• Hello,
    please disable all of your plugins first. This could be some css or js from them that is responsible for that.
    Also I see from the screenshot that you are using a booking script, that also could be the reason.

Always make sure you are using the latest version of wordpress and BeTheme.
    thanks
  • edited May 2019
    Disabling the real estate plugin resolves the issue. Now I'm at a loss what content or what style is causing it exactly.  Even deleting the element that I suspected was causing the issue didn't work.

I tried disabling and deleting elements of the page one by one to see if the scroll bar would go away but it wasn't until I deleted all the main content under the the main #Wrapper ID that the scroll bar finally went away.

Any other suggestions on how I could trouble shoot this issue?
  • Never mind.

The issue doesn't seem to affect the site when its taken out of Construction Mode. Only when logged into WordPress does the site show that extra scroll bar.