shopping cart main menu and woocomerce

Hi All,
I am new here and i have 3 questions if it possible to help me with it please!

1) Trying to access the shopping cart from the main menu icon on the right side next to search but it dose not lead to any pages,
Simply! it reload the home page, I looked in the woocommerce plugin website to reset the pages of the plugin and all setup the right way!

2) Another problem is the variable products,
After I do the setup of all options and prices, the [Add to chart] button is not showing up on the product!
on the other hand, all works fine for the simple products! the button appear as normal.

3) The old graphic designer was using the plugin (qTranslate-X) for translations,
do you thing it's a good plugin or shall i switch to (Polylang) as i used it many times and it works fine
the thing that I can't understand the way qTranslate-X is working, but I want to know that.

Thank you in advance guys, I really appreciate it!
betheme is awesome to have :) 

Comments

• Hello,

1.Did you configure woocommerce properly? You should have the cart, checkout etc. pages created and assigned in the plugin options. Also make sure that the main shop page is selected in the woocommerce options. There are plenty of online tutotials, even video ones on youtube describing how to use the plugin proerly.
    2. Make also sure that it is configured properly, I think this problem should go away after you configure the plugin correctly, like I mentioned in above.
    3. We do not support those plugins. BeTheme supports only WPML plugin.

We are happy you like BeTheme, thanks :)
  • woocommerce configure are done properly, still i have the icon taking me to to home page
    even if i hover on the icon it shows the right address but it redirect me to home page.
    i want to be able to fix these problems one by one!

thanks
  • Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is
    offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to
    contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page
    is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    Thanks
  • http://doculand.ca the link of the website and i turned the under maintenance mode off

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Done, thanks
  • The problem is related to the "YITH" catalog plugin for woocommerce.
    After disabling it, everything works fine.

Also, we suggest not to use the "qTranslate" and "polylang" at the same time.
    Please remove all remaining shortcodes if you dont use them, because later it could be source of the problems.

Oh, we checked the variations and any of your woocommerce items does not have variations, they are just simple products.
    Thanks
  • Thank you pablo, I was doing a test for the variations,
    anyway I can see that was solved too, and I deleted (qTranslate)

Again, thank you for the support