WP bakery plugin stop working and looking for required Update

I am facing problem with  the Be coaching theme. 

I already installed theme demo and tried to make paged with the use of theme templates but now in that wp bakey  plugin is invisible and its asking for Required updates. 

I am unable to use wp-bakery plugin .

Please provide us support here and suggest us best solution for this.

Comments

• Hello,
    what do you mean exactly? The plugin can be found in betheme>install plugins.
    We build all of our pre-built websites with thr Muffin Builder only, so you cannot edit it with the WPBakery builder. You can ofcourse use it and built pages with it.
    thanks
  • Hello Bryan

We want Build the pages with WP-bakery plugin 

Plugin is already in the Plugin list .When we are going to update it but it is asking for latest version. without it we cant get activated the plugin too. As we found your Package not contail latest version of it so please provide us latest package of plugin.  

Please refer the screenshots 
  • Hi,
    All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.

What this means, is that you have to wait, until we update the bundled plugin version. If you want to use the WP Bakery plugin with the premium content and instant updates then you will have to buy it as a separate version, with the license key.
    thanks

thanks
  • Hello Brayn,

I Understand The Concern but Did you refer the screenshot links ?

We already tries to activate the WP bakery which come along with the Theme package but it's not going to update until or unless we are not getting the proper plugin from the bundle. 

So, could you provide me the working WP- Bakery plugin which is compitible with the theme and we can use it our website ?  
  • Hey,
    you should update the bundled plugin only thru wordpress>betheme>install plugins. Not from wordpress>plugins. Also if you see this message, "package could not be installed..." then this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled. thanks