Slider

Hi,

I need to add images to my slider, but I am not showing where to bulk upload them. I have checked under the "Add new" and  "slides" pages no link for image upload. I even have categories created but I dont see the option. Ive attached screenshot please advise.

Comments

• Hello,
    unfortunatelly there is no option to add them with a bulk method. You will have to add them one by one.
    thanks
  • so how do i do that?
  • Gosh one by one will be such an arduous task. I hope there is another way. I saw in some of the examples for the portfolio feature a "gallery link" shortcode was used to display the pictures. Can you explain to me how this works, and where to find it, and how to use it? 
  • Sorry but I do not understand what do you mean by "gallery link". Please explain.
    Like I said before, there is no other way of doing that, the slider is a custom post type and it has additional information, not just the image.
    thanks
  • sorry here is the screenshot of it 

• "Like I said before, there is no other way of doing that, the slider is a custom post type and it has additional information, not just the image."

So Im asking how do you add images to said slider?
  • What you showed me is a WordPress gallery shortcode, we used it in older versions of the theme.
    Now, we use the 'image gallery' item in the Muffin Builder, there you can add bulk images, like in a normal gallery. See screen: http://prntscr.com/nxsuzq