[Solved Temporary] Unable to create order.

edited June 2019 in WooCommerce

My website suddenly occur a message called "Unable to create order." when PLACE ORDER, this problem occur last week after I’ve updated some plugin (which I don’t remember which one).
I’ve tried:
1. Checked the database about wp_post/structure/post_password/Varchar (255). (no problem).
2. Upgraded WP to latest 5.2.1 (Twice, one time auto, one time manual).
3. Updated BeTheme to latest version 21.2.3.
4. Updated Woocommerce to 3.6.4.
5. Updated Ipay88 (Malaysia Payment portal).
6. Change the Theme to default Twelveforteen, TwelveXXX (no used).
7. Deactivate all plugin except Woocommerce (no used).
8. Call the hosting server company see whether they upgrade server.(no)
9. Clear all sort of Caches everytime I reset reinstall anything.
10. Try to reinstall into a exactly same setting and version of WP/Theme/Woocommerce new website under same domain. (New website totally no problem).
11. Add payment method Check Payment and Cash when delivery, same error message when Place order as Paypal and Ipay88.

All steps are NO USED at all….the “Unable to create order.” still showing….
Than later I changed back to old version.
1. Woocommerce 3.6.4 (not working)
2. Woocommerce 3.6.(not working)
3. Woocommerce 3.5.8(not working)
4. Woocommerce 3.5.2(WORKING) ******

Finally I solved the problem with reinstall downgrade to Woocommerce 3.5.2 (which I don’t know why).
I still don't know what is the different between 3.5.2 and 3.5.8 that would cause the “Unable to create order.” problem....
Maybe I should just re-do a totally new website….

My website: https://yam.org.my/V2/shop/

Comments

• Hey,
    we think that it might be an issue with the existing woocommerce files in the theme package.
    Can you please remove the theme completly from your themes folder via FTP and install the newest version of BeTheme again? Plase make a backup file, just in case.
    I am currently using version 3.6.4 and it is working fine.
    Try to also disable all plugins other than the main woocommerce plugin, maybe those are the issue.
    thanks