Warning messages before footer section

An error suddenly appears before the footer section.
Can you please explain me what does it mean?
Thank you!

------------------------------------------

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /web/htdocs/www.soluzionipiping.it/home/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 126

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /web/htdocs/www.soluzionipiping.it/home/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 159

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /web/htdocs/www.soluzionipiping.it/home/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 165

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /web/htdocs/www.soluzionipiping.it/home/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 229

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /web/htdocs/www.soluzionipiping.it/home/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 247

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /web/htdocs/www.soluzionipiping.it/home/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 268

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /web/htdocs/www.soluzionipiping.it/home/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 274

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /web/htdocs/www.soluzionipiping.it/home/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 280

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /web/htdocs/www.soluzionipiping.it/home/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php on line 492

Comments

• Hey,
    please do this:
    1. Disable all plugins
    2. Update the theme and wordpress
    3. Make sure you are using PHP 7.0 or greater.
    cheers
  • Hi Brian, 

doing as you suggested me, all the work done will be lost? The website is almost ready to be published :(
  • It depends. Normally it will not do anything because all of the data is stored in the database. But we never know what the user has done with his/her files and database.
    We suggest you create a copy of the website and store it just in case you are worred it will break.
    Which it should not.
    You can always create a subdomain, trasfer the website there and test if everything will be fine.
    cheers.
  • I solved the problem simply deleting a divider placed at the end of the last section of the page.
    After that I noticed that, if I add other sections after the last one, they wil not appear in the preview page.
    Do you think the problem is the same (so I have to Disable all plugins + Update the theme and wordpress)?
  • Do you mean that when you save, they do not show on the page or are you using the preview option?
    The default preview option does not work with the Muffin Builder, please do not use it for refference.
    thanks
  • Yes, I mean that If I add new sections they do not show on the page after saving (I do not use the preview option).
  • Hi,

Please provide us with your hosting environment settings, to do that please follow these steps:
    1) Go to the Wordpress > Tools > Site Health http://prntscr.com/nlyb22
    2) Click at the “Info” on the top of the page and open the “Server” tab http://prntscr.com/nlybm2
    3) Take a screenshot of the content inside that ‘Server’ tab http://prntscr.com/nlybyr
    Please make sure you are using Wordpress 5.2 or later, previous versions did not have this option built in.

Please use snag.gy or pasteboard.co to host the screenshot and send us the link to it.

Thanks
  • I solved the problem correcting system status error (PHP Time Limit andPHP Max Input Vars). Thank you.

Unfortunately I now have a new problem: I published the english version of the site (using Polylang). All is ok, except for revolution slider in home page: I cannot select different sliders for IT and EN versions. When I select and save the EN slider in the EN home page, it is automatically saven also in the IT home page.

Any suggestions?
  • Unfortunately, we do not support the "Polylang" plugin, so we cannot help you with this problem.
    You would have to contact the plugin's author or contact your web developer which will find the solution to make it in.

You can find the list of supported plugins on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

thanks
    Thanks