Height of header

Is it possible to decrease height of this block?

How is called this block? Subheader?

Comments

• Yes, it is possible within below css:
    #Subheader { padding: 10px 0 50px; }
  • Thanks.

I noticed that after Header/Subheader there is a big blank area "top padding".
    How to delete it using CSS?

• This can not be done within css. As you see, this padding comes from section settings. If you want to remove padding, you must edit section where this padding is.
  • You're right!!!
    Thanks a lot!

I have a general problem with setting of my header.
    If I turn on this settings: image

then subheader (title and breadcrumbs) are displayed too heighly:

But if I  turn off this option:

then header becomes to wide:

How to delete the area between menu and subheader (page title and breadcrumbs) ?
  • Probably you use transparent header and this is the reason why content goes under the header. This is how transparent header works. If you don't like it, you should use different header style for subpages.
  • Yes, I'm using transparent header - I like it the most - using it I have a possibility to have: action bar and slider on the whole of the screen.

I quess different headers don't have these two functions together.

Would you mind wondering to reduce height of the transparent header (in Betheme)?
    These area (that I've pointed out) is blank - this is waste of area on the screen. It would be nice to fill this area be the text.
  • This may be done within css only and may work different in each case. If you send url to page where you got this large gap, we can have a look and check if it's possible in your case.
  • OK, thank you in advance for your help.

This is the link to my personal website (for which I've bought a licence for Betheme):
    http://skroc.pl/268b0

• Ok. In this case, you can try to use below css:
    body:not(.template-slider) #Header { min-height: 140px !important; }