Horizontal padding between menu items

How can I reduce the space between the menu items and how can I reduce the space between the logo and the menu?

this is the website: test.avignonesi.it

Comments

• Hi,
    Space between the menu items is not possible to change without touching advanced css.
    We provide CSS codes only for the simple tweaks.

If you want to change the space between the logo and menu then you have to decrease the "Grid Width" value which can be changed in the Theme Options > Global > General
    It won't give very big effect, but it will be decreased.

Thanks
  • edited June 2019
    I've tried several css codes to reduce padding I've found in the support forums, but nothing worked.

Unfortunately changeing the grid with doesn't help, it only makes my homepage a mess :)
  • I've made the working css to reduce the menu padding on my own (it doesn't seem to be "advanced"):
    body .menu > li > a span:not(.description) { padding: 0 5px !important; }

But I still need help with the space between the logo and the menu. Is there a way to change at least the horizontal alignment of the two parts of the split menu?
  • It's making the whole website less wide, that's normal because you're chaning the "Grid Width" of layout which contains content of menu, header, body and footer.
    It will make the whole menu 'smaller' which will look like it's closer to logo.
    It's the only way to do that stuff without touching the CSS or customizing the theme files.

As I said, it's not possible to decrease it easily, it will require a lot of css codes.
    We do not provide such advanced CSS code(this code you sent is surely advanced, with :not rule), only the simple ones like changing the color of certain element or hiding some stuff.

Greetings
  • Ok, thanks anyway.