How to modify the bar between Content & Footer

Hi all,

Kindly aid, How is it possible to modify the bar on the picture? 

Its between the content section and footer section, I moved over Widgets and almost every possible option and couldn't find it :/

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    Thanks
  • Sorry Pablo the new link is: https://bancdetoro.com
    We changed his URL,

We also have another problem that you might help as well, 
    When we transfered our traffic to cloud flare all the css codes vanished maybe you know how to fix them? 
  • Sorry, but I do not handle with the cloudflare usually - I'm not able to help you with this one.
    But, as I assume, after your CSS code vanished then it will not display as here (http://prntscr.com/o1te7r)

All I can suggest right now is to contact the cloudflare support team, after that, when the bar will again be displayed, you can contact me and I'll surely help you.

Thanks
  • edited June 2019
    Hey I also cant update the Theme now, any chance in looking into it? 

• Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

thanks
  • Guys can you check please our websites if any errors? 

When we switched domains on the same server alot of things started to be missing, Css , JS , Plugins.

• I tried to go back pure no Cloudflare, same issue its like because I changed the Domain plugins / theme broke.
  • Hey Pablo I have fixed the issue, lets go back to the website again please advise where can I modify that bar between footer and content? 
  • It looks like it's coming from some third-party plugins because it does not have any columns which are coming from our theme.
    Please explore all of your plugins and you will find it.
    Thanks
  • I already moved over all the plugins as well, are you familiar with another method that could be? :/
  • Sorry, but we do not provide help with the third party plugins.
    But, I noticed that the column name has 'max' in his name, maybe it's coming from "max mega menu" or some "max" plugin.

Thanks
  • Thank you!