"MARKETING" Menu

Possibly a stupid question but how would I add a menu in the MARKETING variant as it setup as a one page and I would like to keep it like that but still would like to have simple menu on top to link to other pages. I ve tried to to turn specific menu I made in the page options but it doesnt work for this main landing MARKETING page.

Comments

• Hi,

please send us url to page where menu does not work and we'll have a look because currently we are not sure what you exactly trying to do.
  • gauge.watch , its currently in " under construction mode" but possibly even in that mode we would like to add simple menu on top just to have few links like "about us" and "contact" and same thing in a page were we will showcase our product.
  • So in "Under construction" mode, it's not possible to add any links in header.
  • ok and how about when the mode is off and your standard demo marketing page is setup for one page but i cant seem to implement menu on top.
  • All you need to do is create menu under Appearance > Menus section and then assign it as main menu under Appearance > Menus > Manage locations section. But to setup this header style, you must go under Theme options > Getting started > Layout section (if theme version is =< 7.3) or Theme options > Header & Subheader > Header section (if version >= 7.4)