Retina @2x not working

Hello, I am trying to use retina images with @2x structure but it doesn't seem to be working. I disabled all plugins and tried the parent theme but still not working.

Also, my sliders are loading very small at first and then I have to reload to see the larger sizes. See here: https://staging.alexcastrillo.com/editorial/

Thank in advance for your help.

Comments

• Hi,
    Your page does not have BeTheme turned on.
    On this forum, we provide help only with the BeTheme, not default themes like twenty nineteen.
    Thanks
  • Hi, I'm sorry. I was in the middle of testing. It is on now.
  • Yes, it will not work in the latest versions of BeTheme because of incompatibility with the new WP (from version 5)

We removed it in the 21.1.2 version, check changelog:
    We left only the retina logo option.

For now, if you would like to use retina on your website, you have to download the retina.js plugin.
    Thanks

• Ok thank you. Will try that.
  • I tried it but it did not work. I decided to stay with the old theme version for now. Thank you.
  • Hey,
    you can always copy the website to a subdomain for testing, then send us a link to the wordpress admin area and FTP account, we will check without being worried about the main version.
    If we find the source of the issue, we can then implement it on the primary version safely.
    Please let us know if you want to do this and we will give you information on how to safely send the login information to us.
    thanks