No plugin prompt after installation

Hi

I have installed the theme as per video tutorial however I haven't had a prompt to install the premium plugins. If I click the 'bundled plugins' or 'install plugins' link within the BeTheme dashboard I get an error page which says 'Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page'.

These are also not accessible under the generic plugin tab. Please can you advise?

Many thanks 

Comments

• Hi,
    It looks like the problem is related to some missing privileges.
    Check, if your user does have admin rights.

Also, contact your hosting provider, maybe he can recognize the problem after looking at the logs.
    Thanks
  • Hi, thank you for your response.

I have checked all the permissions and I am set up as an admin, I am the only user currently.

I have also spoken with the hosting provider, we have updated PHP time limit for 120 to 180 and PHP Max Input Vars from 4096 to the next available option 8192. 

I am still however unable to access the plugins and get the same error page when I attempt to install them.

Please can you advise.

Many thanks
  • It looks as though I have been able to solve this by deactivating all current plugins.
  • Yes, you are correct. This is caused by one of your plugins, you will need to deactive it each time you update if you want to keep using it.
    thanks