Plugin Updates?

Where do I find access to the plugins for updating the theme?

If I try to update LayerSlider WP from 6.7.6 to 6.8.4 or WPBakery Page Builder from 6.0.2 to 6.0.3 it says:

An error occurred while updating LayerSlider WP: Update package not available.

An error occurred while updating WPBakery Page Builder: To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?

Comments

• Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    thanks
  • ok this seemed to work.  I was not aware of the license site, so that definitely helped.  I assume when a site is a development site & registered to the theme, I then have to deregister it & then register it again after the launch on the live domain?  I have a bunch that I see registered to their development sites still.
  • You don't have to deregister it and register all the time.
    Only when you migrate your website or you want to change the location of the license key.

Remember, you cannot use one license key on two(or more) domains at once.
    Thanks
  • Pablo,
    Just to confirm, since I have a ton of licenses for this theme, so now I have to go back thru & see which are still applied to a development site.

In order to deregister a theme from a development site, I should:

1) deregister the theme
    2) then back up the site
    3) then move the site to the live server
    4) then register the theme again after it is live?
  • Yes, always deregister before moving.
    thanks