Portfolio page does not load portfolio items, seems empty.

edited June 2019 in Portfolio
Hello, could you help me please? Something strange is happening, I choose in "Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Portfolio > Portfolio Page" the page that I want to use to show my portfolio items, I click on "Save Changes", but once I open the Portfolio Page that I have choosen, it is empty, there is no portfolio items on it. Could you please help me? Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

Also, did you create some portfolio items?
    thanks
  • Hello Pablo, thank you for your help, my page is offline, but, I think I have resolved the problem, reading the Portfolio Manual & Support: "https://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#portfolio" I realized that the "Template" option in "Layout" section, is no longer there, this was the begining of my problem until also I realized that this "Template" option is now in the right column of the page editor just down in the bottom... Now, I can see the portfolio items, please you should update de Manual & support images and procedures. :)

Thank you!
  • Glad to hear that you solved it out!

We are currently working about new documentation which will be more clear and understandable.
    I hope you'll like it.

Greetings