No option to turn on Mega Menu

Hey guys, 

I don't' have an option in the menu items to activate the Mega Menu. I have looked throughout the theme settings/options multiple times, read the documentation on how to create the menu, turned off all the plugins to see if something was blocking it. No luck. 

I currently have the license activated on the live site, but set a test site for troubleshooting  the issue. Mega Menu doesn't appear on either of them, despite the live site being activated and fully updated.

What am I missing? 

-Ann

Comments

• Hi,
    Is your BeTheme and WP up to date?
    Did you check if the "Mega Menu" checkbox appear when all of your plugins are disabled?
    Thanks
  • edited June 2019
    Hi Pablo,

Yes of course -- BeTheme is literally a fresh download (as in 2 days ago) and WP is up to date. I checked after every plugin disabled, as well.. At first I thought it wouldn't come up until I entered my license key, but then once I did, it still wouldn't come up. I also have cleared my cache and used incognito mode as well, just in case.

Thanks, 

Anne
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks