Regarding Plugins

Hello,

I am contacting you regarding my latest order "BeTheme - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme" which I  have installed successfully yesterday.

Unfortunately, I found that neither of the bundled plugins (Slider Revolution, WP bakery page and Layer Slider) is with built-in license and the license provided with the purchase does not work for those plugins. I am quite surprised to see that. This is not my first theme purchase and those plugins have always been bundled for example in "The7" which I also have.

If this theme does not give these plugins as other does built-in I feel myself cheated and would like to request a refund since to me without those plugins this theme is useless and I would buy another The7 license instead.

I look forward to hearing from you with a resolution to the problem. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Zed

Comments

• Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.

Thanks!