Revolution Slider hides menu

Hello there!

I have a problem: somehow over night (I didn't change anything), the slider hides the main menu on my frontpage.
It only shows up when I'm logged in as an admin.

I also have an animated text on the right side of the slider, which stopped playing and only works, when I'm logged in as an admin.

Can you please help me fix it? You can have a look at it on this website: www.jonny-m.de

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,
    Your menu has class 'loading', which means that it's in conflict with some plugin.
    Please disable all of the plugins (leave the revslider turned on only), clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Thank you for your reply!
    I tried that, but nothing changed.

The slider used to work proberly for a few days and in this time, I didn't changed anything.
    No new plugins, etc.

What can I do now?
  • Please disable them for now, as Can I see, you have a lot of them because your source code of your page is minified.

We have to take a look at your website source code.
    Thanks

• That's not possible, unfortunately, because this is a company website and the clients have to watch, for example for the online courses. I can provide you the admin login, so you can have a look?
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Sent you a private message! Thank you so much!
  • Any news in this case?
  • There seems to be a general problem with the Slider Revolution and the menu. It doesn't matter which slide template I use (even the older ones that worked before), the menu is always hidden, when a Revolution Slider is chosen on the site.
  • Hi,
    I was on your website and after disabling all of the plugins it started to work fine.
    I left only basic Revolution Slider enabled.

The problem is with some third-party plugin which we do not support.
    You have to turn one by one until you'll find the issue-making plugin.

Thanks