Ocurrió un error al actualizar Betheme: No se ha podido descomprimir el paquete. El paquete no conti

Al actualizar el theme me da el error "Ocurrió un error al actualizar Betheme: No se ha podido descomprimir el paquete. El paquete no contiene archivos."

Me pueden ayudar?

Gracias.

Comments

• Hi,
    Sorry, but I do not understand what you mean.
    We use English language to communicate here and this is the only proper language here.

Please describe your issue once more, but this time in English language.
    Thanks
  • When updating the theme I get the error "An error occurred while updating Betheme: The package could not be decompressed. The package does not contain files."

Can you help me?

Thank you.
  • Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

thanks
  • Ok, i installed in a subdomain and then i migrated to the domain, but in check license stay the subdomain.

Thanks.
  • Please deregister your key from all possible domain and subdomains. Then register it on the main domain first and continue with the registation of the subdomains.
    thanks