I would need to do 2 things

1. put the sidebar on the right side in the blog category page
and here is the link

2. Put a wholesale title with the color background as on the blog post

waiting to read you,

cordially

Comments

• Hi,
    1) If you want to display the sidebar on category page, you have to select the sidebar for main blog posts page. After that, it will automatically the sidebar on category page.

2) I do not understand what you mean.
    Can you explain it greater?

Thanks
  • 1) The sidebar already exists but it down the "main page" as you see on the mage and I would like to put it on the right side, how to do ??

2) The title of my page
    is not very pretty and I would like to put it as the "subheader" of the article as attached in photo, how to do?

waiting to read you,

cordially
  • 1) Please edit your main blog page and set the "Sidebar" to be at the "Right Side"

2) It is a subheader, of course you can hide it completely or add a background image in Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Subheader

There is no way to change move it somewhere else with the theme options, you would have to edit theme files.
    Also, you can use the "Intro Header" template for single posts, you can choose it while editing the post.

Thanks
  • 1) in the category of items your option choices you write to me does not exist, as in the picture in evidence

2) I want to be able to change the design of the title "see photo"

• 1) You're editing the category there.
    What I meant is to edit "main blog page" of your website.

2) All possible customization available in the theme for subheader can be found in Theme Options > Colors > Header - you'll find there a "subheader" option.
    and in Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Subheader

Thanks
  • 1) sorry but I do not understand you I speak of "category" and you tell me about "page"

So must I create a page? and connect it with the blog category?

if so, how to link it with the blog categories?
  • Yes, but category page is depended of main blog page.
    Category page inherit sidebar from main blog page.

Thanks