How to add pre-built website pages without interfering with existing site?

I have built a website from scratch using Muffin Builder, and I would like to add some pages from one of the pre-built websites but I don't want to affect the current website. Is this possible to achieve? What will happen if I try to load one of the pre-built websites?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hello,
    If you will install another pre-built website on existing site, then all of your settings from Theme Options will be overwritten by website which would be installed.
    Also, your pages will get duplicated, which means that you'll have two home pages, two contact pages etc.

But, there is a workaround.
    Just create a subdomain and install WP and BeTheme using the same license key as on your primary domain.
    You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    Then, download your desired pre-built website and use import/export tool to copy whole page content.
    You can import/export the page builder content with the import/export
    tool at the bottom of the builder, see screen: http://prntscr.com/h1emu4

Thanks
  • Thanks for the help! What about if I choose the option to import "selected data only" and then choose "content"?
  • It should download only the content(pages), so nothing wrong will happen.
    But, we strongly suggest to do that workaround I told you before.

Thanks
  • edited July 2019
    Okay thanks! So what would be the benefit of doing the workaround instead of just importing the content(pages) only?
  • Safety.
    Let's say that you accidentaly removed wrong page, it will be not possible to recover at all.
    It's just a example, but it could happen.
    Thanks