Changing the color of different elements in a blog post page

Hi there, 

So I'm giving some identity to my website and I'd like to find out how to change the color of some particular elements to match the color of my brand.

I want that to happen in every blog post page, obviously, but here you can see an example: http://kapti.mx/hablar-sobre-el-divorcio

I already tried to play with the code in the web inspector, and failed (style="color: #302D43” / I don't really know a thing about that) and I also looked for options in the muffin builder. Couldn't find anything.

Here you can see the elements I'd like to change, marked in red:

Comments

• Hi,
    1) To change the color of the buttons, please go to the Theme Options > Colors > Content and change the "Button | background" color

2) In the same place, change the "Image Frame | Link background" color to change these background boxes

Thanks
  • OMG that was so simple! Sorry for being such a newbie. That doesn't change the color of the prev/next post arrows thoug, neither the "post comment" button. Can I do that too?

And also, can I change the text on those buttons: read more and post comment? My users are spanish speaking.
  • Prev/Next buttons are inheriting the "Theme | Color" which can be changed in the Theme Options > Colors > Content

Also, all translatable content of the BeTheme can be changed in Theme Options > Translate
    Thanks