Different logo/header on different pages

Hi there,

I have one main header on my site, but there is one page where I need a different header/logo for the particular page. This is because it is a sub-brand and has a different colour/style to it. I was wondering if this is possible, and if it is, how I can go about it?

If this is possible, would it be possible to also change the menu colour for this particular page? As in, if it's normally highlighted in black, it will be highlighted in green for this page?

Thanks a ton!

Comments

• Hi,
    Yes, it's possible, but you have to create and attach custom layouts.
    See screen:

To attach it on certain page, just edit that page and you'll notice the select box with option to select different layout.
    Thanks
  • edited July 2019
    This is amazing - thank you very much!

However, I am using the Magazine header and while this lets me change my logo, it does not let me change the banner (it's the default one I have in Theme Options). Is there a way for me to change the banner image for the page, as well?

Please let me know :)
  • Unfortunately, not.
    You would have to use advanced css to change it in every page - we do provide help only with the minor css tweaks.
    But we suggest not to do it, it's easy to forgot where you changed it later.

Thanks
  • Thanks for getting back to me, Pablo!

Would it be possible to provide the CSS? I will make a note that it's been tweaked so I won't forget it moving forward
  • I'll give only the example.
    So, get into your inspector of your page and check in body tag, what is id of that page.

Then, you have to create a CSS like this and provide it to the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    html body.page-id-56 {
    background-color:red;
    }
    Remember, that you have to create this css for every single page which you want to change the color
    Thanks
  • Thanks a ton, Pablo!

Followup question: for the custom layout I created, is it possible to have the logo link to a different web page? For example, when anybody clicks the logo on the regular pages, it takes them to the home page. Is it possible to change the link when the logo is clicked for the page with the custom layout? Please advise :)
  • Unfortunately, that's not possible.
    It would require a lot of wordpress files customizations, which unfortunately, we do not support.
    Thanks