Make columns to stack in tablet

Hi, 

I am using the template Furniture 2, and I want the 3 columns row at the bottom of the home page to stack like in mobile. How can I do that? Thanks 

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Sorry about my post lacking some information. (but I would probably find the information faster on this forum if the search would work better. The search do not combine two words and there is too many results. )

Here is my website. It's online.

https://matelasliondor.com/

And here are the screenshots

Mobile = what I would like (stacked items)

Tablet = What I don't want (3 columns side by side)
  • The only way to do that is by inserting everyting in the one footer tab.
    I mean, all of the content should be in the "Footer | 1"
    Thanks
  • Ok, I tried to insert all the content in the footer 1, but it doesn't do what I want. I want my content on larger screen to be on 3 columns and on laptop, tablet and mobile to be on one column. Putting all the content in footer 1 = 1 column on all screen sizes.

Is there a way to change the media queries , or do an advanced trick to make the three columns stack in tablet and laptop in addition to mobile. Because in mobile it is doing what I want. I do css and html programming so you can give me advanced tricks.

Thanks.
  • Unfortunately, with the @media queries you will be able only to hide some elements, not to move them between divs.
    If you would like to do that kind of footer, you would have to hide the footer completely without theme files customizations, you would have to hide the footer completely in theme options and recreate it in the muffin builder as the last section.
    We suggest, to make it as a "Template", you will be able to use the import/export tool which is at the bottom of the builder, see screen: http://prntscr.com/h1emu4 to import the created footer at the end of the content of the muffin builder.

Thanks