Alignment Issues on Mobile view

edited July 2019 in Theme support
Hello,

We are facing some alignment/bugs issues in the mobile view are as follows:

1. the text and the button on the slider is not visible, need to increase the size. see the screenshot
https://snag.gy/EJ9RPy.jpg

2. when you click on the button, the pop-up form comes but it is not at all visible. see the screenshot

3. We want to centre align the footer's content

4. In the navigation menu, service tab has a plus sign which indicates the menu will expand, but we also have a sub-menu more sub-menues, there's no plus sign, please see the screenshot

6. I want to centre align the buttons

7. In the service pages, there's a gap between header image and the second section, how can I fix this? see the screenshot

8. When I click on the hamburger and the menu expands, that white gap also expands and looks real ugly, how to fix this? see the screenshot

9. Some content on the body is not properly aligned, how can I align them in the left? see the screenshot

Comments

• Hello,
    1. This is only set in the Revolution Slider plugin, you have to edit the slide and set up the responsive options there. Please read the slider manual first in order to set it up correctly, it is a hard plugin to grasp at first.
    2. Please send a link to this page and point to this button.
    3. This is not possible by default, there is no option to center text in footer widgets.
    4. Please send a link to this page
    6. If you edit the button in the Muffin Builder, you do have an option to align it left, right or center.
    7. This is most likely content padding. Edit this page and disable content padding in the page options.
    8. You can change the style of the mobile menu to side-slide in theme options>responsive>header
    9. Edit the item, in this case most likely the COLUMN item in the Muffin Builder and change the text align option from center to left.
    thanks
  • edited July 2019
    Hello,

1. This the home page link, and we have a problem with the button over the home page slider "Get a free quote". 
    Issue: when you click on the button, the pop-up form comes but it is not at all visible. 

• I do not understand, I clicked the "Get a free quote" button and it works fine

Can you explain?
    Thanks
  • Yes, It is working fine in Desktop but in Mobile view when you click on the button, the pop-up form comes but it is not at all visible. 
  • Yes, because you have a lot of form inputs there and it has to fit.
    In this case, all you can do is create media queries to enlarge the labels of forms with css.

Thanks