Site header disappeared and Slider Revolution not working

Hello,

This morning I updated Slider Revolution and when I went to preview my site I had found that my sliders all went blank, which I am speaking to ThemePunch about currently. However I found it odd that also the header on my website has completely disappeared as well as some other sections of my home page have been shifted and images are missing. Site is www.lightzero.com, to view site use password: Sammy

Thank you!

Comments

• So themepunch was able to find this:

Hello,

I was able to activate the logging, it seems like there is an issue with the theme you are using. It is interfering and creating the error.

The error is:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Mfn_Builder_Styles’ not found in /home/content/a2pewpnas02_data02/09/42701009/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-head.php:305

Stack trace:

#0 /home/content/a2pewpnas02_data02/09/42701009/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): mfn_styles_inline(”)

#1 /home/content/a2pewpnas02_data02/09/42701009/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)

#2 /home/content/a2pewpnas02_data02/09/42701009/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#3 /home/content/a2pewpnas02_data02/09/42701009/html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2537): do_action(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’)

#4 /home/content/a2pewpnas02_data02/09/42701009/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wp_enqueue_scripts(”)

#5 /home/content/a2pewpnas02_data02/09/42701009/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)

#6 /home/content/a2pewpnas02_data02/09/42701009/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#7 /home/content/a2pewpnas02_data02/09/ in /home/content/a2pewpnas02_data02/09/42701009/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-head.php on line 305

Could you please ask the BeTheme author for further assistance on this?

I hope this helps further!

Kind Regards,

ThemePunch

• I have disabled the revolution slider plugin and the website returns to normal so that basically confirms that there is an error between revolution slider and betheme
  • Hi,
    Is your WP and BeTheme up to date?
    Are all of your plugins updated to the latest version?
    Is your PHP Version 7 or higher?
    Thanks
  • My BeTheme is on version 21.2.8
    My PHP is on version 7.2.15
    All my plugins are updated except for WPBakery Page Builder and when I try to update it I get the error: Update Failed: Update package not available.

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Just sent! Thank you
  • I've disabled all of the plugins (left only RevSlider turned on) and it started to work.
    Please turn on one by one all of the plugins and find the one which is making the problem.
    Thanks
  • Wow yeah you definitely got it. Turns out it was LayerSlider WP that was causing the issue. Thanks for the help!