Updating Plugin: WPBakery Page Builder - The package could not be installed. The package contains no

Hi,

I am trying to update the WPBakery Page Builder from the BeTheme Plugins area and when I try to update, I am getting this error: The package could not be installed. The package contains no files.

Plugin update failed.

See screenshot: https://snag.gy/CoKTU3.jpg

I need to update this plugin because after wordpress got updated, when I go to pages, the WPBakery Page Builder is not working properly.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Comments

• Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

thanks
  • I have tried with the license manager but it is showing: {"error":"No registered licenses for this purchase code and username"}
  • Register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)
    and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass
    after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    Thanks
  • It was like that actually.
    I had two licences registered on both websites.

Now I deregister one of them, and on the actual website, I dereigster and register again and then I tried again to update the plugin and it worked.
    Thanks