How to change header image for the Search pages only

Hi!
I was wondering how can I change the header image for the Search result page only? I've looked around options, but couldn't find any clue. Can you give me some advice?

Comments

• Hi,
    Unfortunately, that's not possible to do with the theme options.
    You have to edit wordpress and theme files to achieve that, but we do not provide that kind of modifications on the support forum.
    Thanks
  • Well, thank you! And can you at least tell me which template file i could edit, to achieve this?
  • And I just wanted to tell you briefly why I need that - in case it is a useful feedback for you:
    I'm using one header picture for all pages, but there's a title and specific part I want to show of it. I have disabled the breadcrumbs area. So I modified the picture in a way that it shows what I want. But in Search pages the breadcrumbs exist and so this picture looks weird and shifted. (Sorry I cannot provide current link, I'm working in a hosting that still doesn't have a domain name)
  • All about creating/modifying the search result page here:

We are using basic search tool layout of wordpress to be honest.
    Just with little customization like selecting the side of displaying the sidebar, but it will not be affecting your changes.
    Thanks