BeTheme Default Slider Images Getting Cropped?

So I'm using the simple image slider and it's exactly how I want it except for the fact that the images are getting cropped :/ 

Any ideas on how to fix this? I've combed through all settings and couldn't find a place to prevent this. I've also tried using CSS with no success. 

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks
  • The site has a coming soon page up so you cannot view however here is a full page screenshot. As you'll see the slider is mid-way down the page and the images are being cut off. 

• You mean this element?

That's normal behavior, it's a slider so you can drag this element to show image on left or right.
    Thanks
  • Yes that is the element I'm referring to. It is normal behavior for every image to be cropped and not have the option to show full size? 
  • The image on center is not cropped, only on the left and right, because you can slide them.
    Of course, if you push image to be on center it will be not full-sized.

Isn't that right?
    Thanks