Blog header image

Hi guys, Im struggling with this for some while.
I got a website setup with a frontpage that shows a Layerslider in the Header.
In the blog post overview I got the same header with Layerslider setup and this works great.
Now I als want this on a single post page. So the same header with the same Layerslider.
Im searching for hours now and cant figure it out. even a static image there that is also responsive would be great but I can only add a background image that doesn't scale. 

Thx!

Jacob

Comments

• Hi,
    If you would like to display image in the "Header" of the Single Post, you have to change the template of it.
    We suggest to use the "Intro Header" template type :http://prntscr.com/ogahbq

And then, scroll down a little and you'll notice the "Header Image" field - insert an image there and here you finish.
    Thanks
  • Thx for that, but then I need to set this for every new post, cant I set it for all the single posts.
    And not quit there the hight of the header doesn't sizes to 318px (image height).
    Any ideas?
  • Unfortunately, you have to set it for all of the posts manually - there is no global option for it.
    I do not understand what you mean by 'hight of the header doesn't sizes to 318px', we suggest to insert a FHD (1920x1080) images there.

Thanks